Monday, February 1, 2010

22 Weeks

According to The Bump, Baby Girl LeNoir is the now the size of a papaya.  Over the next few weeks, she'll range in size from 10.5 to 11.8 inches and 12.7 to 20.8 ounces (that's over a pound!!).  This is the last of the weekly fruit pictures on The Bump - we are now moving on to monthly pictures.  Don't worry, I'll still post a weekly picture of my growing stomach.  Apparently, I need to watch what I say because she is now able to hear outside noise from in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and my voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and her little face is fully formed. She's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. Real estate within my belly is getting tight, with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for my belly button, either -- it'll pop out any day now.


mo5_lg (weeks 21-24)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Believe it or not, I'm still up 1.5 lbs for the entire pregnancy!  There was no change from my 15w5d appt and my appt last week at 21w4d. 
Maternity Clothes: Everyday - Best invention ever.
Sleep: Some nights are good, some nights not so much
Best Moment this Week: Getting snowed in with the LeNoirs and Mooneys on Saturday night.  Also, picking out furniture this weekend.
Gender: TEAM PINK!!
Movement: Yep. She especially likes it when I eat, which seems to be happening a lot more frequently these days. The eating, I mean.
Food Cravings: Breakfast food.  Anything with bacon makes me happy.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably. 
What I am looking forward to: My first prenatal massage scheduled for this weekend!  Ryan feeling Baby Girl move.
Weekly Wisdom: Your center of gravity changes, so be careful even if you're just walking. 
Symptoms: Thankfully, still feeling pretty good except for the minor sleeping issues!

The Weekly Bump Picture:

IMG_3085

No comments: